Table Topics Ideas for Halloween
Need some Table Topics Ideas for Halloween? Well, it is a great time to get very creative with your Table Topics questions. It's a time when people dress up as ghosts and goblins and enjoy some time together “trick or treating” and sharing ghost stories. Use this opportunity to have fun with your group, whether at a Halloween party or meeting.
Here are some Halloween Themed Table Topics:
- Tell us about a scary dream you've had.
- What is your biggest nightmare?
- What is your greatest fear?
- Do you like scary movies? What is the scariest scene in any movie?
- Who is your favorite horror movie character?
- What were you afraid of as a kid? What are you afraid of the dark now as an adult?
- Tell us a Trick or Treating story? Did you go door to door and ask for candy?
- If you can hire a professional make-up artist or designer, what would be a dream Halloween costume?
- If you could flawless carve faces in your jack o lanterns, whose would face would you carve?
- What do you like to do on Halloween night?
- How do you celebrate Halloween?
- What is your favorite Halloween candy?
- What is your favorite Halloween movie?
- What is your favorite Halloween book or story?
- Tell us a scary story that includes at least two people in this room?
- Do you believe in ghosts or spirits?
- What would a ghost look like?
- Would you want to be a vampire who lives for eternity and has to drink blood to stay alive?
- Have you ever tricked somebody? If so, how? If not, have you been tricked?
- Do you think black cats are bad luck?
- If you break a mirror, do you get seven years of bad luck? Do you believe in good or bad luck?
- Ghostbusters has a job opening. Would you join their team? Why or why not?
- Do you believe in psychics? Do you want to know your future? Would you want to know when and how you die?
Halloween This or That Questions:
- Trick or Treat?
- Dracula, Frankenstein, or The Wolfman?
- The Exorcist or The Shining?
- Jason Voorhies or Freddy Krueger?
- Friday the 13th or A Nightmare on Elm Street?
- Would you rather eat brains or a heart?
- What's scarier: Your boss or your in-laws?
- What's scarier, Public Speaking in front of 100 people or skydiving?
I hope these Table Topics Question ideas for Halloween help you with your next Halloween gathering. Halloween is such a fun time to get together with colleagues, friends, and family and share some scary tales. Have a safe and Happy Halloween, everybody.