Table Topics Ideas for Halloween
Need some Table Topics Ideas for Halloween? Well, it is a great time to get very creative with your Table Topics questions. It's a time when people dress up as ghosts and goblins and enjoy some time together “trick or treating” and sharing ghost stories. Use this opportunity to have fun with your group, whether at a Halloween party or meeting.
Here are some Halloween Themed Table Topics:
- What is your favorite scary movie or book?
- Tell us about a scary dream you've had.
- What is your biggest nightmare?
- What is your greatest fear?
- Do you like scary movies? What is the scariest scene in any movie?
- Who is your favorite horror movie character?
- What were you afraid of as a kid? What are you afraid of now as an adult?
- Tell us a Trick or Treating story?
- If you can hire a professional make-up artist or designer, what would be a dream costume for you on Halloween?
- What is your favorite Halloween candy?
- Tell us a scary story that includes at least two members of our group?
- Do you believe in ghosts or spirits?
- What would a ghost look like?
- Would you want to be a vampire who lives for eternity and has to drink blood to stay alive?
- Have you ever tricked somebody? If so, how? If not, have you been tricked?
- Do you think black cats are bad luck?
- If you break a mirror, do you get seven years of bad luck?
- Have you ever been afraid of the dark?
- Ghostbusters has a job opening. Would you join their team? Why or why not?
- Do you believe in psychics? Would you want to know when and how you die?
Halloween This or That Questions:
- Trick or Treat?
- Dracula, Frankenstein, or The Wolfman?
- The Exorcist or The Shining?
- Jason Voorhies or Freddy Krueger?
- Friday the 13th or A Nightmare on Elm Street?
- Would you rather eat brains or a heart?
- What's scarier: Your boss or your in-laws?
- What's scarier? Public Speaking in front of 100 people or skydiving?
I hope these Table Topics ideas for Halloween help you with your next Halloween gathering. Halloween is such a fun time to get together with colleagues, friends, and family and share some scary tales. Have a safe and Happy Halloween.