Table Topics Ideas – Letters from Santa
Holidays are always a great time to do a themed Table Topics session. When the Christmas season rolls around try as a Table Topics Letters from Santa” session. Here are some questions you can use, and please feel free to share some of your own below!
- Do you believe in Santa Claus?
- Have you ever believed in Santa Claus?
- What do you want for Christmas?
- What was your most memorable Christmas gift?
- What is your dream gift (money or size being no object?)
- Have you been bad or good?
- Have you been naughty or nice?
- What is your favorite Christmas movie?
- What is your favorite Christmas song?
- Give your verbal Letter to Santa, asking for something and explaining why you deserved it this year.
- Santa has declared he's watching his weight and does not want milk and cookies. What would you leave him as a treat instead?
- What was the worst gift you've received from Santa?
- You were expecting a gift from Santa but didn't receive it. How do you react?
- Santa is thinking of getting a new look. How would you update his red and white iconic look?
- Have you ever played Santa for your family? If so, tell us that story.
- As a child, did you write a letter to Santa? What did you ask for?
- What is your most favorite thing about the holidays?
- If money were no object, what gift would you give to a special someone? What would the gift be and to whom?
This post was proofread by Grammarly