The Power of Body Language
FTC Disclosure: Bad Grammarian may receive compensation, with no added cost to you, from the companies whose courses and products we showcase. We only partner with the very best and reputable companies. Bad Grammarian is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Make A Memorable First Impression.
How strong is your first impression? In this course, body language expert Vanessa Van Edwards explains how to use non-verbal communication to become the most memorable person in any room.
Vanessa will show you how to:
- Read people by gauging their visual cues
- Use body language to your advantage in meetings
- How to tell if people are lying.
- Voice modulation so you can impress clients in phone conversations
- “Statement Analysis” to help you write powerful emails, website copy, and business cards
This Power of Body Language course will positively affect every part of your professional life. By the end of the course, you'll be able to identify exactly what impression your verbal and nonverbal language is giving, and how to increase it.