“Me Fail English? That’s unpossible.” Eco Tote Bag
FTC Disclosure: Bad Grammarian may receive compensation, with no added cost to you, from the companies whose courses and products we showcase. We only partner with the very best and reputable companies. Bad Grammarian is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
“Me Fail English? That's unpossible.” Eco Tote Bag is a great gift for the Ralph Wiggum fan. Show off poor English speaking skills!
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16” x 14 ½” x 5”
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide dual straps, 24 1/2″ length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from China