Table Topics: Job Interview Questions
Table Topics is a good time to practice your responses to job interview questions. Job website, Glassdoor.com has sifted through tens of thousands of interview reviews to find out some of the most common interview questions candidates are getting asked in recent interviews. So, if you have a job interview lined up, practice in front of a mirror or ask fellow Toastmasters or a family member to listen to your answers to the following questions, so you’ll be ready to put your best foot forward.
- Describe yourself.
- What is your dream job?
- What motivates you?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Discuss your educational background.
- Why do you want this job?
- What was the last book you’ve read for fun?
- What is your favorite book?
- What are your co-worker pet peeves?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is your favorite website?
- How would you fire someone?
- What would your direct reports say about you?
- What gets you up in the morning?
- What was your biggest failure?
- Do you work well with others?
- Where do you see yourself in five years? In 10 years?
- What is your management style?
Table Topics Job interview questions can really get your brain going on how to answer tough questions. A job interview can be exciting but yet a very stressful time. With a little proactive preparation and practice, you increase your chances to moving into the corner office.
This post was proofread by Grammarly.